IS BSL EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING DOG ATTACKS?

Saturday 16 May 2015

Rhonda Fiffik The next City Council meeting would have been a GREAT opportunity to speak out anyway.... Pics and videos of her behavior at the event would have been GREAT to share..... I know hindsight is 20/20 but going forward.... any opportunities like that.... wink emoticon If there is ever one in the Pittsburgh area.... I'm game.... I don't have PTSD and I don't mind taking a stand to voice my opinion.... just lemme know....


I don't know if anybody here has already seen this, it happened last year. It just goes to show us how ignorant & selfish "Shitbull" owners & advocates are. Disrespecting the loved ones & friends of vicious dog attack victims. http://fox17online.com/…/out-of-the-blue-art-prize-memoria…/
Like · 
  • 3 people like this.
  • Nancy Perdue Sorry I have to recopy the link I wanted to share here. So just be paitent.
  • Nancy Perdue Sorry ended up posting the link twice. I saw a video on this it made me so mad! grumpy emoticon
  • Wendy Lambert DixonUntil I was mauled I did not understand the undeniable truth about this breed. I honestly thought it was a breed-specific prejudice (similar to racism, forgive me). It's NOT! This breed was bred to attack and kill other animals for sport. (Sport!) ...See More
  • Nancy PerdueI used to take up for Pitbulls more myself so you're not alone here. It wasn't until I heard of this woman in my city who was mauled to death by her pet Pitbull that I really got into thinking about it more. Keep in mind this was not a fighting dog it was a beloved pet. The woman was in her 60s and wheel chair bound. The dog had shown signs of aggression before it bit her, and even tried to bite her grandson just because he went to pick up food off the floor that he dropped. The dog had also been taken away before, but the owner fought to get the dog back. She loved her dog too much to see that she was sealing her own fate. I've been around a few Pitbulls they were nice, but that doesn't leave me too blind to be able to see that these dogs are inherently programed to fight & kill. Of course it's not the fault of the dogs they didn't create them selves to be violent evil human beings did. Sadly though it is a fact that the breed & deed have become one from centuries of selective breeding.
    May 14 at 1:06pm · Edited · Like · 4
  • Rhonda Fiffik Is she employed by the City???? If so this needs to be brought to the attention of the City Council....
  • Rhonda Fiffik The next City Council meeting would have been a GREAT opportunity to speak out anyway.... Pics and videos of her behavior at the event would have been GREAT to share..... I know hindsight is 20/20 but going forward.... any opportunities like that.... wink emoticon If there is ever one in the Pittsburgh area.... I'm game.... I don't have PTSD and I don't mind taking a stand to voice my opinion.... just lemme know....
    May 14 at 2:38pm · Edited · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment