IS BSL EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING DOG ATTACKS?

Saturday 16 May 2015

Julie Edwards-Matanga San Francisco is a lovely town, but it smells like piss. Too much fog, and well.....people from San Francisco. I think Samuel Clemens once said that the coldest winter he ever endured was Summer in San Francisco. Here I am, happier living in the arm pit of California, San Bernardino. He he he!


The cameras, smartphones and smiles come out every time Jason Saola and his dogs stroll the brick sidewalks of Market Street. Saola and his dogs in shades, Orange Juice and Psycho, have been a daily fixture downtown for nearly three...
SFCHRONICLE.COM
Like · 
  • 2 people like this.
  • Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen What an arsehat.
  • Joanna McGinn San Fran used to be a lovely city. We had clients up there and used to fly from Orange Co. up there. I even got my wedding dress in that down. But since th e80s it's gone to heck...and this is just one symptiom
  • Joanna McGinn and to think I'd take my students into downtowm to see ballets and concerts... and we went on public transportation as well...
  • Julie Edwards-Matanga San Francisco is a lovely town, but it smells like piss. Too much fog, and well.....people from San Francisco. I think Samuel Clemens once said that the coldest winter he ever endured was Summer in San Francisco. Here I am, happier living in the arm pit of California, San Bernardino. He he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment