IS BSL EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING DOG ATTACKS?

Saturday 16 May 2015

Jackie Jenkins To whomever in Ferron owns the big red golden retriever that lives on the west side of the nursing home


Jackie Jenkins shared her post.
To whomever in Ferron owns the big red golden retriever that lives on the west side of the nursing home, I'm really kind of sick of you letting your dog run and chase other people's animals. just because you have a chicken pen and you keep your chickens closed in it doesn't mean everyone else does, please keep your dog at home, enough is enough. I know that you live in the 2nd on the west side of the nursing home, and I am looking at your dog run loose on Main Street right this moment. While you are enjoying allowing your dog free reign of Ferron, I am NOT enjoying having it reek havoc with my chickens.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment